The PX600 range of filters is developed for twin carburettor or throttle body applications. They are used throughout Motorsport and are supplied as an OE item to the likes of Westfield, Jenvey etc.
The range consists of a filter unit which utilises the Pipercross competition foam, bonded to a ring plate. The filter is a lifetime filter and can be washed and reused, it is a simple process using one of our cleaning kits. This ring plate can be attached (using the supplied DZUS fasteners) to either a tailored base plate or a blank base plate so you can cut the holes to suit your application.
To choose the correct filter for your engine please select the height as per your requirements, it is always best to choose the largest possible filter to get the maximum air flow. Remember to leave at least 20mm between the end of the trumpet/carburettor inlet and the inside of the filter.
The length (435mm) and the width (190mm inc tabs) of the filter remain the same, there are 7 different heights to choose from.
You can purchase a matching PX600 baseplate here.
- Items in stock will be despatched the same day if ordering before 2pm
- All orders are shipped on a next working day if mainland UK
- If the delivery date is to be any longer than this time you will be contacted by one of the sales representatives.
- All orders will be shipped by recognized carriers or The Royal Mail.
- We can only Ship to the Card holders Address, Garage or Work address.
- We are not responsible for any additional costs as a result of extended delivery times, unless prior consent is given in writing by a member a member of the Sales Team.
- Goods are dispatched on the same day, dependent on stock, If the goods are out of stock you will be contacted by a member of staff to give you an expected waiting time for the Items ordered.
- If you are ordering from outside the UK you will not pay VAT on your order, however when the product is shipped you will be contacted by our courier or customs to pay the VAT and any duties upon the products entering the country.
- If you reject the customs payment the product will either be destroyed by customs or returned to us, if the product is destroyed we will be unable to credit you, if the filter is returned, we will deduct the return delivery charge from your credit, this amount will be provided by our courier at the time of the return.
- We are unable to export cleaning products currently, if cleaning products are ordered we will refund that product on your order straight away and notify you.
- If you are unsure about any of the above, especially regarding ordering from outside the UK then please get in touch with email@example.com or call us on 01604 212140