Delivery & Returns
How soon can I expect my order?
We make every effort to ensure that the goods you have ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please ensure you read the following in the event of a problem to ensure speedy resolution of any problems.
- The normal delivery time for the products are shown as a part of the products description.
- If the delivery date is to be any longer than this time you will be contacted by one of The Pipercross Shop sales representatives.
- All orders will be shipped by DPD or the Royal Mail.
- The Pipercross Shop can ship to alternative delivery addresses for ease of receiving your order. However we must have the valid payment address.
- The Pipercross Shop is not responsible for any additional costs as a result of extended delivery times, unless prior consent is given in writing by a member of our team.
For all orders being shipped outside of the UK, we will require full payment via PayPal before we can ship any goods.
For orders outside of the UK, the total shipping cost will be calculated and displayed at the time of checkout. The prices shown are in full, however we cannot cover customs fees if this applies to your delivery destination.
In the event that there is a problem with the goods, please contact us.
- We must be informed of the problem with the order within 7 working days starting the day after delivery.
- We are not responsible for any additional costs as a result of a faulty product, unless prior consent is given in writing.
- Products must be returned at your cost and in re-sale able condition.
- This does not effect your statutory rights.