This Pipercross Universal Airbox has been treated by renowned heat management gurus Zircotec to enable lowest possible intake temperatures for truly maximum performance.
Approved for use by TOCA, this airbox is predominantly designed for applications where details matter and there is a real competitive advantage to be had from installing a product such as this. Equipped with a ceramic coated alloy spinning case, the airbox is both lightweight and durable for the stresses and strains of competition. Inside the airbox, Pipercross have installed a double conical filter for maximum flow with optimum filtration to ensure the best combination for competition. Zircotec have been employed to coat the airbox to offer ultra slim profile heat management, where traditional heat management techniques would have to be either strapped or bonded, Zircotec is ready to go straight from the box and does not require renewal. For the most reduction in intake temperatures, the airbox includes a 100mm diameter cold air feed which can route the coolest air, enabling the filter to optimise drawn air intake.
The C7000 Airbox is as used by British Touring Car Championship teams such as Redstone Racing, Rob Austin Racing, Speedworks, Welch Motorsport, AMD Racing and Thorney Motorsport.
- 75mm diameter outlet
- 100mm diameter cold air feed
Suitable for applications up to 400-450Bhp
- Items in stock will be despatched the same day if ordering before 2pm
- All orders are shipped on a next working day if mainland UK
- If the delivery date is to be any longer than this time you will be contacted by one of the sales representatives.
- All orders will be shipped by recognized carriers or The Royal Mail.
- We can only Ship to the Card holders Address, Garage or Work address.
- We are not responsible for any additional costs as a result of extended delivery times, unless prior consent is given in writing by a member a member of the Sales Team.
- Goods are dispatched on the same day, dependent on stock, If the goods are out of stock you will be contacted by a member of staff to give you an expected waiting time for the Items ordered.
- If you are ordering from outside the UK you will not pay VAT on your order, however when the product is shipped you will be contacted by our courier or customs to pay the VAT and any duties upon the products entering the country.
- If you reject the customs payment the product will either be destroyed by customs or returned to us, if the product is destroyed we will be unable to credit you, if the filter is returned, we will deduct the return delivery charge from your credit, this amount will be provided by our courier at the time of the return.
- We are unable to export cleaning products currently, if cleaning products are ordered we will refund that product on your order straight away and notify you.
- If you are unsure about any of the above, especially regarding ordering from outside the UK then please get in touch with email@example.com or call us on 01604 212140