Pipercross plus has improved strength and rigidity, swapping out the mesh used in the regular Pipercross panel filters and replacing it with a stronger and better looking 1mm steel frame.
You can really feel the difference that this change makes to the strength of the filter, even when pulling 100’s of CFM (cubic feet per minute) through the foam.
The Pipercross Plus filter utilises two foams, the 20 PPI Foam and 60 PPI Foam.
The 20 PPI Foam is a free-flowing foam that captures the large dirtparticles in an optimised thickness of 20mm, this first layer provides a great balance between filtration and flow.
The 60 PPI Foam is a 5mm laye that is used to filter out any finer particles that make their way through the more open foam, this layer is mostly for protection, by keeping its thickness to a minimum it doesn’t disrupt the great flow of air this filter allows.
A new stronger frame has been created with breath ability in mind, when compared to our regular mesh, this frame has a 22.1% increase in effective flow area. Not only is this good in terms of performance, but the increased rigidity in the frame will also improve durability.
- Items in stock will be despatched the same day if ordering before 2pm
- All orders are shipped on a next working day if mainland UK
- If the delivery date is to be any longer than this time you will be contacted by one of the sales representatives.
- All orders will be shipped by recognized carriers or The Royal Mail.
- We can only Ship to the Card holders Address, Garage or Work address.
- We are not responsible for any additional costs as a result of extended delivery times, unless prior consent is given in writing by a member a member of the Sales Team.
- Goods are dispatched on the same day, dependent on stock, If the goods are out of stock you will be contacted by a member of staff to give you an expected waiting time for the Items ordered.
- If you are ordering from outside the UK you will not pay VAT on your order, however when the product is shipped you will be contacted by our courier or customs to pay the VAT and any duties upon the products entering the country.
- If you reject the customs payment the product will either be destroyed by customs or returned to us, if the product is destroyed we will be unable to credit you, if the filter is returned, we will deduct the return delivery charge from your credit, this amount will be provided by our courier at the time of the return.
- We are unable to export cleaning products currently, if cleaning products are ordered we will refund that product on your order straight away and notify you.
- If you are unsure about any of the above, especially regarding ordering from outside the UK then please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01604 212140