Pipercross Panel Filter PX98 measures 260mm x 203mm x 45mm
Benefits of a Pipercross panel filter:
- 30-40% more air flow over your OEM paper filter
- Better for the environment (washable and reuseable)
- Improved fuel economy
- Lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects
- Handmade in the UK
The low maintenance and long lifespan aspects of a Pipercross filter come from the special triple layer foam that is used on all Pipercross filters. The outer core is coarse foam designed to trap larger particles, the middle core is Medium foam designed to trap most particles and the inner core is fine foam which will trap the remainder of the particles. The triple layer foam design ensures an exceptional level of engine protection in any conditions.
Pipercross, based in the UK home of motorsport have over 30 years of road and track racing experience when it comes to filtration. Through this experience and engineering only the highest quality is achieved which is passed onto you through more power, torque, fuel economy & throttle response. Why settle for lesser filter brands which only have road experience when you can have quality proven on the track?
- Items in stock will be despatched the same day if ordering before 2pm
- All orders are shipped on a next working day if mainland UK
- If the delivery date is to be any longer than this time you will be contacted by one of the sales representatives.
- All orders will be shipped by recognized carriers or The Royal Mail.
- We can only Ship to the Card holders Address, Garage or Work address.
- We are not responsible for any additional costs as a result of extended delivery times, unless prior consent is given in writing by a member a member of the Sales Team.
- Goods are dispatched on the same day, dependent on stock, If the goods are out of stock you will be contacted by a member of staff to give you an expected waiting time for the Items ordered.
- If you are ordering from outside the UK you will not pay VAT on your order, however when the product is shipped you will be contacted by our courier or customs to pay the VAT and any duties upon the products entering the country.
- If you reject the customs payment the product will either be destroyed by customs or returned to us, if the product is destroyed we will be unable to credit you, if the filter is returned, we will deduct the return delivery charge from your credit, this amount will be provided by our courier at the time of the return.
- We are unable to export cleaning products currently, if cleaning products are ordered we will refund that product on your order straight away and notify you.
- If you are unsure about any of the above, especially regarding ordering from outside the UK then please get in touch with email@example.com or call us on 01604 212140